28 March 2015

Schaumburg-Lippe separation

Fürst Alexander and Fürstin Nadja zu Schaumburg-Lippe are separated. 

This was confirmed by Fürst Alexander towards Bunte: "Nadia and I have been separated for over a year, what has our friendly relationship not done any harm. She's a great woman and a mother, and an even more valuable friend to me. Also, because our daughters, we are always connected to each other and be there for each other. "
The couple has been married since 2007 and has  two daughters together: Felipa (6) and Philomena (3). The Munich lawyer Nadja Anna Princess of Schaumburg-Lippe: "We have decided together to be no more to share life as friends and as a couple. Alexander is an important person and advisor in my life and we love our family. In the future we will be spending a lot of time together with each other. "
The Fürst now commutes between his castle in Bückeburg and the children in Munich. It is already his second failed marriage. From 1993 to 2002 he was married to Marie-Louise "Lilly" Princess of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg. Alexander zu Schaumburg-Lippe: "Even with my first wife I managed a peaceful separation. It's my ambition that I still hammer out a second time. "

No comments: